Wednesday, October 20, 2010

At least sick days provide some good quotes

1). "Oh Gavey, I'm really sorry, but big sissy doesn't snuggle boys with boogies all over their face."  (in response to her sick baby brother trying to climb up on the couch and snuggle with her.)


2). "Momma, Gav's nose is really yucky and it makes me gag if I look at it."
     "Ok honey, well don't look at it then."
     "I can't help it Momma, it is so yucky and boogey-ish that it just keeps following me everywhere!"


3). "Gav, please stop touching my stuffed animals unless you Purell your hands first. I don't want them to get sick too!"


4). (in response to watching me give Gav his first dose of antibiotics for his ear infections:) "Oh, great Momma. Now his poop is going to be really stinky again. Just like Walter the Farting Dog."

No comments: