Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Today's lunchtime conversation, as verbatim as I could remember it:

A: "Mom, do you want to know all of the things that I'm scared of?"

Me: "Umm, sure. Go for it."

A: "Ok..." (looking up at the ceiling with her eyes, and using exaggerated, Italian hand gestures to count on her fingers...) "The big bad wolf, grumpy old trolls, werewolves, skeletons, wizards, giants, sharks, warlocks, the Wicked Witch, witches with black hats, howling wolves, crocodiles, bears with *thangs (*this is how she pronounces "fangs," haha!), Randall, but no other monsters at Monsters Inc. because the rest like Mike Wazowski are friendly, green eyes in my closet, monsters under my bed, and scary things on Halloween. That's all."

*I would like to thank Disney, Nickelodeon, Dora, Pixar, every fairy tale to ever have existed, and her fantastic imagination for the roles they played in the above.*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I. love. your. daughter... in case I didn't say it today.