Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Hoo-lympics

 The second we got in the car today she couldn't wait to tell me ALL about her day at school, and what she learned....you'll see why I had to capture this one on film!!  ;-)





OK, so just a few random questions regarding this video...

1).  Do I need to worry that Ava's teacher is, in fact, a Who from Whoville and all of this "Hoo-lympics" and "Hoo-nited Sates of Hue-merica" talk is a conspiracy?!


2). At what point does it become DSS report-able that your child has worn the SAME outfit to school for the past TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT???  (*sidenote, anyone who knows me knows that I am neurotically OCD and that obviously the outfit gets washed each time....but seriously, she is refusing to wear ANYTHING except this Big Sister shirt and polka dot pants these days...) Oh well, I must choose my battles these days and frankly as long as she's not showing up at school naked, I suppose I should be impressed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too funny!!! Sydney couldn't wait to tell me about the "you-lympics" To each their own I guess!!