Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just another Avaism to brighten your day...

"Mommmmmmmmmmm!!! Come in here QUICK!"

(I frantically run from kitchen to living room to see what pressing issue warrants my immediate attention.)


I find her sitting on the couch, her face completely muffled in her shirt, making dramatic gagging noises.

"What's wrong?!"  I ask her.

Face still muffled in her shirt, she disgustingly points to her baby brother who is crawling on the floor nearby.

"It's Gav. His breath is TERRIBLE and it's making me gag. Will you please go brush his teeth?"

 I bring my nose to the little man's sagging diaper, and my suspicions are confirmed: The culprit of this nauseating smell is actually a poopy diaper, and not a rare case of infant halitosis.

"Honey, it's not his breath....it's his bum!"  I state, with a chuckle.

"Well ...can you go brush his bum then???"

No comments: