Tuesday, February 16, 2010

With all this bad...how about some GOOD??

It's been pretty easy to become consumed with all the bad news, the sickness, and the consequently negative energy in this household lately, as evident by my most recent posts.

Well, this pains me because despite the yucky slew of days we've endured here, we've got some pretty big, fantastic, exciting news that seems to have slipped through the cracks:


Gav is CRAWLING!!!!!

Yes folks, you heard it here first.  Friday, February 12th, 2010 was the big day (making him just about 7 months and 1 week old) and I am so thankful that I happened to have my camera nearby to capture this precious moment. So without further ado, may I please present to you, my baby boy on the move!  (*please note the AMAZING, beautiful, bright eye-d smiles as he reaches his crawling destinations and feels so proud of himself!)




No comments: